This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Clear Scope Nonprofit CPA
About Clear Scope Nonprofit CPA
What: Helps nonprofits (and more) establish their business / organization.
Why: Nonprofits, churches, low-income families, and others need help getting established at a reasonable cost.
How: Team of Experts Ready To Help
- 501c3 Setup
- Grant Services
- Tax Prep
- Raise awareness for services and increase support
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines (organically)
- Branded vs Non-branded Optimization
- Provide relevant educational information
- Utilize Adwords – Ensure you are ranking for Branded terms and high-value Non-Branded terms.
- Improve + Optimize Content to help you rank for more non-brand search terms.
- Build More Educational Content and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
- Expand your informational content to help your site visitors find the information they need
- Integrate Trust Builders into your most important pages.
- Updated “News”
- Project success metrics
- Support from other organizations
- Case studies
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Clarify Communication on the value exchange that takes place between you and donors.
- What is the recommended donation amount?
- Where does my money go when I donate?
- Clarify Homepage CTA to make sure your mission is conveyed.