This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Chance for Success
About Chance for Success
What: To help the homeless, marginalized, re-entry, and low-income individuals of Tucson to have an opportunity to succeed through self-determined employment, by creating/selling the street newspaper for an income
Why: There are 578 unsheltered individuals in Tucson and 246 chronically homeless
- Providing opportunity to participate in creating and selling the Chance for Success newspaper.
- Providing job skills training, connections to employment opportunities, and ongoing support.
Raise awareness and funding.
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines.
- Build An Authority Foundation to close the education gap, that provides information to potential supporters about the problem in Tucson and how they can be part of the solution.
- Build An Authority Foundation and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) use it to support your other digital channels, like social media, email, and retargeting.
- Integrate Trust Builders into your website to show the work your organization has done. (Then make sure you have a clear and simple CTA for a logical and easy next step)
More Info: What is an Authority Foundation?
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Donations: Integrate a donation platform so you can accept donations.
- Volunteers: Simplify your volunteer application form so it’s easier for someone to volunteer.
Questions or Comments?