This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: SaverLife
What: Help Americans build financial security.
Why: The health and security of American families is at risk due to financial stressors.
40% of Americans have less than $400 in savings. With no emergency fund, an unexpected expense can lead to a financial crisis.
- Educational Resources
- Motivational Tools
Double website visits in the next 6 months.
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines.
- Improve Budget Availability by evaluating your highest performing paid search keywords from Adwords and working on having them rank #1 in organic search results.
- Integrate Trust Builders into your highest performing articles. (Then make sure you have a clear and simple CTA for a logical and easy next step)
- Build An Authority Foundation and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
More Info: What is an Authority Foundation?
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Make It Easier for visitors to take a first step toward becoming a member.
- Add relevant CTAs to your blog content (matching the funnel stage of your content + TA)
- Re-engage Interested Visitors via remarketing through email, with FB pixel, and Adwords pixel.
Questions or Comments?