This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
About Shiki Wrap
What: Reusable gift wrap made from recycled plastic.
Why: Reduce the waste of single use gift wrap.
- Shiki reusable gift wraps!
Grow B2C sales and build B2B partnership sales.
How do we raise awareness for our product?
- Keyword Research + Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines (organically)
- Branded vs Non-branded Optimization
- Provide relevant educational information
- Email Outreach – Identify businesses that carry eco-friendly gifts, build a list, outreach template, and setup auto-outreach tools.
How do we build trust with our site visitors?
- Integrate Trust Builders into your most important pages. (Then make sure you have a clear and simple CTA for a logical and easy next step)
- Testimonials (where relevant)
- Build Quality Content >> An Authority Foundation and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
- Instructional Videos
- Cause Info: Plastic Waste
More Info: What is an Authority Foundation?
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
How do we get our potential supporters to take action: volunteer or donate?
- Make It Easier for visitors to shop.
- Add a clear Shop button
- Offer pre-order discount
- Re-engage Interested Visitors via remarketing through email, with FB pixel, and Adwords pixel.
Questions or Comments?