This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: IW Empowerment
About IW Empowerment
What: Design flexible services to assist youth and young adults with disabilities (14-21 yrs old) to build self-confidence, assertiveness, workplace skills, advocacy, and forms completion.
Why: Young adults with disabilities deserve the opportunity to reach their fullest potential and don’t always have the right support to do so.
How: Information and Assistance
- Educational Information & Referrals
- Resume Assistance
- Life Skills Development
- Much More!
- Top priorities for growth:
- Recruit Board Members
- Recruit Volunteers
- Utilize Adwords – Ensure you are ranking for Branded terms and high-value Non-Branded terms.
- Improve + Optimize Content to help you rank for more non-brand search terms.
- Build More Educational Content and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
- Expand your informational content to help your site visitors find the information they need
- Improve Trust Builders
- Project success metrics
- Support from other organizations
- Case studies
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Fixing You Donations Button will people to donate on your website.
- Need Volunteers? Or Board Members? Clearly state what type of help you are looking for with a dedicated Volunteer Opportunity page.