This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: American SPCC
About American SPCC
What: Improve the lives of children through through education, awareness, and advocacy.
Why: Children need to grow up in a safe environment so they can thrive as adults. 4.3 million child abuse cases are reported annually.
- Resources – providing a resources for those in need of assistance.
- Education – the Happy Child Parenting app and Learning Center.
- Raise support and awareness
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines (organically)
- Prioritize keyword opportunities
- Optimize and repurpose; start with “almost there” content
- Organize & Optimise for Better Performance – Your Learning Center is a great source of information. A few adjustments of your organization can have a significant impact on your search results.
- Improve Trust Builders to showcase the effectiveness of your organization.
- Leadership Team – Add images
- Partners – Great!
- Success Statistics – Can be clearer
- Case Study / Testimonial – May have a considerable impact on visitor’s trust in you and enthusiasm for your efforts.
- Clearly State Your Programs so site visitors can easily understand the tangible efforts you make to help solve child abuse.
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Update Donate page to be native (instead of leaving to a 3rd party website).