This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Alaska Marine Conservation Council
About Alaska Marine Conservation Council
What: Support policy solutions that prioritize the long-term of Alaska’s coastal and marine ecosystems and the communities that rely on them.
Why: Alaskan communities rely on the marine ecosystem. Sustainable management is required for our communities to remain healthy.
How: Education and Support:
- Top priorities for growth:
How do we raise awareness for our program so we can grow support?
- Utilize Adwords – Ensure you are ranking for Branded terms and high-value Non-Branded terms.
- Build More Educational Content and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
- Expand your informational content to help your site visitors find the information they need.
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
How do we get our potential supporters to take action: volunteer or donate?
- Native Donations – Accept donations natively on your site.