This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Feet Clay
About Feet Clay
What: Helps survivors of domestic violence build a new life for themselves and their families.
Why: Domestic violence survivors have few options for support and deserve help getting back on their feet and living they fulfilling life they deserve.
- Provide housing
- “12 Steps to Healing” – classes that help tackle the emotional and physical trauma experienced
- Top priorities for growth:
How do we raise awareness for our program so we can grow support?
- Utilize Adwords – Ensure you are ranking for Branded terms and high-value Non-Branded terms.
- Improve + Optimize Content to help you rank for more non-brand search terms.
Raising Awareness with Adwords
How do we build trust for our programs so we can increase support?
- Build More Educational Content and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
- Expand your informational content to help your site visitors find the information they need
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
How do we get our potential supporters to take action: volunteer or donate?
- Donation Transparency – Explain how donations are used.