This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Libertas Home
About Libertas Home
What: Eradicate sex trafficking in the Washington metropolitan area.
Why: Only 1% of trafficking victims are ever able to leave the sex trade. Of that, 80% are often forced to return to the trafficker because there is no place for them to go.
- Safe Home – providing a safe home for trafficked individuals.
- Education – providing classes for community education.
- Primary: Continue to reach more people through awareness via the CCLA website
- Update Website to include original imagery and more information.
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines (organically)
- Branded vs Non-branded Optimization
- Provide relevant educational information
- Utilize Adwords – Ensure you are ranking for Branded terms and high-value Non-Branded terms.
- Build More Educational Content and use it to showcase what your organization does.
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Update Donate page to clarify the value exchange that takes place between you and donors and make the donation process simpler.