This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Save Rose Creek
About Save Rose Creek
What: Restore and preserve Rose Creek.
Why: Rose Creek provides essential habitat for species such as the endangered Gnatcatcher and is an essential part of a healthy ecosystem in Clairemont, UC, Mission Bay and PB.
- Educational Resources
- Restoration Projects
- Grow supporters
- Educate – understand value of creek
- Help – with restoration
- Advocate – support on local issues
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines (organically)
- Branded vs Non-branded Optimization
- Provide relevant educational information
- Unlock Google AdGrant – Access up to $10k every month of AdWords budget to help reach people in and around your community.
- Integrate Trust Builders into your most important pages. (Then make sure you have a clear and simple CTA for a logical and easy next step)
- Project success metrics
- Support from other organizations
- Testimonials (where relevant)
- Build An Authority Foundation and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
More Info: What is an Authority Foundation?
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Make It Easier for visitors to take a first step toward supporting your organization.
- Define how you want people to support your cause
- Add relevant CTAs to your website
- Re-engage Interested Visitors via remarketing through email, with FB pixel, and Adwords pixel.