This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Esperanza Int
About Esperanza International
What: Cultivates global citizenship.
Why: Immersion experiences help participants cultivate love, compassion, and respect for other peoples and cultures… and they are more likely to act on that cultivation to bring about a better world.
- Service Experiences – service-learning immersion trips
- Grow supporter: Donations, Volunteers, Supporters
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines (organically)
- Branded vs Non-branded Optimization
- Provide relevant educational information
- Unlock Google AdGrant – Access up to $10k every month of AdWords budget to help reach people in and around your community.
- Integrate Trust Builders into your most important pages. (Then make sure you have a clear and simple CTA for a logical and easy next step)
- Project success metrics
- Support from other organizations
- Testimonials (where relevant)
- Build An Authority Foundation + Segment Flow and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
More Info: What is an Authority Foundation?
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Clarify Value Exchange for donors for a better connection with visitors.
- Create donation tiers for individual donors
- Explain how the money supports activities
- Re-engage Interested Visitors via remarketing through email, with FB pixel, and Adwords pixel.