This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: The Stop
About The Stop
What: Increase access to healthy food in a manner that maintains dignity, builds health and community, and challenges inequality.
Why: Personal health / wellbeing, healthy community, and our food are all closely tied together.
How: Growing, sharing, and distributing good food (while challenging the systems that cause hunger and poverty)
- Collaboration (e.g. Community Action Program)
- Education & Community Events
- Support (e.g. Community Gardens)
- Top priorities for growth: Grow visibility and site visits
How do we raise awareness for our program so we can grow support?
- Utilize Adwords – Ensure you are ranking for Branded terms and high-value Non-Branded terms.
- Optimize Site – Help search engines and people searching find your website faster and easier.
How do we build trust for our programs so we can increase support?
- Build More Educational Content and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) provide relevant and timely follow-up content via email and retargeting.
- Take a Problem > Solution approach to provide information to your community.
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
How do we get our potential supporters to take action: volunteer or donate?
- Donation Transparency – Provide more information about how donations support your programs and the community.
- Expand “Our Impact” – Use these statistics to communicate your story and effectiveness.