This audit provides actionable tips and takeaways to:
- Grow awareness for your cause
- Build trust with your website visitors
- Increase your donations and volunteer applications
Website Review Summary
More Info: Growing Your Online Authority
Visit Nonprofit: Rehema for Kids
About Rehema for Kids
What: Rescue and provide new life to abused and abandoned children in Kenya.
Why: “we are called to rescue and give new life to children we serve, because we, ourselves have been rescued, saved and adopted into the family of God”
- Raising Awareness for projects and programs that benefit abused and abandoned children
- Raising Funds for projects and programs that benefit abused and abandoned children
Increase awareness and grow donations.
- Optimize for Search Results so people can find you through search engines
- Build An Authority Foundation to close the education gap, that provides information to potential supporters about the problem in Kenya and how they can be part of the solution.
- Build An Authority Foundation and use it to 1) help specific segments navigate your site, and 2) use it to support your other digital channels, like social media, email, and retargeting.
- Integrate Trust Builders into your website to show the work your organization has done. (Then make sure you have a clear and simple CTA for a logical and easy next step)
More Info: What is an Authority Foundation?
Encouraging Visitors to Take Action
- Simplify Your Donation form to make it easier to complete.
- Re-engage Interested Visitors via remarketing through email, with FB pixel, and Adwords pixel.
Questions or Comments?